Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all was wondering how many people there are here from New Jersey, and in advance seeing if there could be a meet somewhere, some of my friends in other forums for other vehicles all meet up some times, but instead of meeting somewhere on the streets we could meet on some trails, so was thinking maybe in spring/summer when its warmer we can get a group of people together to the pinelands or even get some people over to Rousch Creek in PA. I dont know just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone was interested we could go from there

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey all was wondering how many people there are here from New Jersey, and in advance seeing if there could be a meet somewhere, some of my friends in other forums for other vehicles all meet up some times, but instead of meeting somewhere on the streets we could meet on some trails, so was thinking maybe in spring/summer when its warmer we can get a group of people together to the pinelands or even get some people over to Rousch Creek in PA. I dont know just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone was interested we could go from there

I live in NJ, and would definately be interested in meeting up with other people to go 4 wheelin'. Whenever it get warmer and you plan on setting something up, send me a PM and I'll meet ya.

:wavey:

·
The Bad Guy
23,299 Posts
Check out the NJ section of the forum. You might be able to organize something there. I'd love to wheel the barrens sometime, but I'm not real thrilled about the deep water crossings.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea this time of year its usually full of water, thats why i was thinking of planning something for spring/summer get a group or something, i'm new to this addiction and i'm more of a hands on person instead of reading all the threads online i rather have some one face to face explaining stuff to me, so as long as people of interested pass the word, all off road vehicles are welcome, just looking for a good time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.