Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I have recently turned my Love of jeeps and my hobby into my career as well. I have recently started working at Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Virginia Beach, VA. We are one of the largest Jeep dealers in the state and I have a really great inventory of Wranglers and Rubicon's at many of my locations. If any of you guys are looking for a new or used Jeep in my area I would love to help out my fellow friends in the Jeep community and hook you up with the jeep you been looking for. Also I will let everyone know that I purchased both of my Jeeps here before I worked here and I have always been taken care of, one of the main reasons I decided to work here as well. If anyone wants some information from me or anything else feel free to contact me through the forum, email me at [email protected] or call me on my Cell at 757-515-6210.

·
Registered
301 Posts
The sales guy I delt with at your Newport News location was a total joke. Tried convincing me an unlimited with a 2.5 budget lift and 32x11.50's was stock...haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts