Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE

• "A" BEE

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • "B" BEE

Votes: 4 28.6%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Definitely A. B is too happy, like he's about to wet himself or something. :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
out of the 2 you have (a) but i think one with a big wicked stinger would be way cool..

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
kbwwolf said:
Definitely A. B is too happy, like he's about to wet himself or something. :D
Lol. Neither here. A looks depressed like it forgot its meds. And kbw nailed B.

I vote B with a stinger and a mean look on its face.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha ha ok so maybee I need a 3rd bee. Keep thoughts coming I'll try to find a tougher lookin bee.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I don't know about the white glove part...

Better, though. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Okay, hold the phone. I give to you...

The Gladiator Bee! :eek:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
now thats more like it !!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now that's a bee. :) How bout a cross between the last ones and A?:confused: A does look a bit droopy now that you have all mentioned a few things but I do like the wings and the yellow on it. B-bee may be to simple? Wheel cover is black so I need more yellow or I will lose the bee.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
B-bee may be to simple?
Indeed, the "B" bee is obviously at the bottom of the well, cognitively speaking.

To ditch the sugarcoating, "B" is retarded. And he's about to have an embarrassing accident in his little bee suit.

While I myself would adorn my black Jeep's hood with Gladiator Bee, and honk my feeble Jeep horn and cackle with glee as children scattered before his might, I must admit it would be an expensive add-on, since I swiped his likeness from some online artist's site. :hide:

That leaves "A" bee.

I chose "A" because, well...see my comments about "B" above.

Yet even "A" is lacking that quintessential bee badness. He doesn't strike fear in the hearts of passers by. Even those allergic to bee stings won't be scrambling for their epinephrine when he rolls past.

Maybe Gladiator Bee in pink?

I'm frankly at a loss here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like the Boo Bees

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry strider didn't mean to sting you with my "clutter" i know its not about a clutch or brakes but I do appreciate all the help on this cosmetic issue. I'll close it this week promise.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts