Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 Nacho Rubicon 4 door JL
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my ‘21 nacho Rubicon but I’m not sure whether a8 like the natural look with original height, original front bumper and uncluttered look woth no extra lights OR do I want to add some bits.
for sure I’m adding a Bestop when they are available but the rest?
here’s a shot of two of mine and another couple of what I’d aspire to if I do changes with 35s, lift and Stryker front.
comments please….
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Plant Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2022 JL Rubicon on 35s baby 😎
1,193 Posts
Why does your Rubicon have the low front fender flares? I thought Rubicons came with the higher flares.
It is the stock rubicon, I don't know what you're talking about. That's the maximum Flex in the front wheels, notice the slight lifting of the rear left wheel from the ground. This is all it can do, it's absolute limit until I lift it and put on bigger tires

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
It is the stock rubicon, I don't know what you're talking about. That's the maximum Flex in the front wheels, notice the slight lifting of the rear left wheel from the ground. This is all it can do, it's absolute limit until I lift it and put on bigger tires
I wasn't talking about yours. Sometimes we reply to other people here, too. Especially when it's their thread. :cool:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
TheEscapist, I see on your Nacho Jeep that you have what look like the Mopar vent visors over the windows. How do you like those? Do you find that they provide more coverage to a partially-opened window than the in-channel kind?

·
Registered
727 Posts
That Jeep is already pretty bad ass. Don't lift it, unless you are trailing a lot and you really need the extra clearance.

Bigger tires are cool, but they knock down your performance, take numbers off the already low MPG, and reduce the handling and stopping power. Depending on what you do, it may also affect your warranty. Just things to keep in mind.

·
Premium Member
2017 Willys 2 door
817 Posts
If you don't care about the longevity of your Jeep like me, then go ahead and lift. Look, I reached my stock Rubicon's limit already.

View attachment 4552002 View attachment 4552003 View attachment 4552004
I don’t think a lift kit and bigger tires will really impact the longevity of the Jeep. Sure it’ll impact the life on parts that are meant to be changed out ever so often like ball joints. But the life of the Jeep overall would be minimally impact imo.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I don’t think lift kit and bigger tires will really impact the longevity of the Jeep. Sure it’ll impact the life on parts that are meant to be changed out ever so often like ball joints. But the life of the Jeep overall would be minimally impact imo.
You think engine and transmission will not be stressed dragging 35 or 37 inch tires at 70 mph on the highway?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I love my ‘21 nacho Rubicon but I’m not sure whether a8 like the natural look with original height, original front bumper and uncluttered look woth no extra lights OR do I want to add some bits.
for sure I’m adding a Bestop when they are available but the rest?
here’s a shot of two of mine and another couple of what I’d aspire to if I do changes with 35s, lift and Stryker front.
comments please….
i just did a 1.75" Teraflex lift and put 34's on last week. Got my squeaking issue resolved and love it :) Also had him put the Bestop Sunrider on, LOVE IT TOO! :) :) :)

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i just did a 1.75" Teraflex lift and put 34's on last week. Got my squeaking issue resolved and love it :) Also had him put the Bestop Sunrider on, LOVE IT TOO! :) :) :)

View attachment 4552023
DBlJ, I've been planning on getting the same Bestop Sunrider top in my upcoming Willys Sport as well. But since I now won't likely be getting the Jeep finally delivered to me until late August or early September, I think I'll just hold off on ordering the Sunrider until next spring.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
DBlJ, I've been planning on getting the same Bestop Sunrider top in my upcoming Willys Sport as well. But since I now won't likely be getting the Jeep finally delivered to me until late August or early September, I think I'll just hold off on ordering the Sunrider until next spring.
You ordered a Willy's?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts