Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my JK, I really do. Its been so much fun and I love driving it everyday. It has aftermarket wheels, not even a year old 33" toyo's, smittybuilt fenders flares, and XRC rock sliders.

I have a 15mo old now and getting him in-and-out of the 2dr is PITA. I'm looking at a used '16 Charger R/T, and being offered $18.4 for my '12 JK w/67k on the odometer. My mind isn't made up, but two dealers are really after my business. I know the basic answer is "go with a 4dr", but starting all over again with mod's and finding a good deal on a 4dr is very hard. I had to be patient in finding my 2dr.

·
Registered
151 Posts
We were at this exact same position a few years ago. We ended up getting a minivan but we kept the TJ which was already paid for. I'm glad we didn't get rid of the TJ. My kids are a little older now (4 and 7) and it's much easier to get them in and out of the TJ.

While I have no personal experience with a Charger, I would say that it would be much easier than a TJ. Minivan would be the easiest (and that's actually a misnomer - there's nothing mini about today's minivans).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts