Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

To The Administrators

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  bluvikng 
#1 ·
Congrats guys on approaching 1500 members and 20,000 posts. You have done a wonderful job of setting this forum up in a user friendly way that is fun as well as instructional. Everyone give them a big hand.

#5 ·
1BLKJP said:
Yeah, the forum is rounding out quite nicely. I still remember when I first signed up. I was user #9.

Yep. You had me beat. I was #43. Though, technically #42, I think.

I remember that I had my fill of one of the other Jeep forums. I used to get so aggravated when people would ask a question and they would tell the person asking to "look it up". The final straw on the other Jeep forum for me was when someone came in and asked about the Jeep wave and he was told to "grow up". I think I have only gone back to that forum once since then.

I'm proud to be a part of it, and especially proud to serve with Kyle, David, Donny, Kat, Jack, Kevin, and Nathan!

#7 ·
amerijeep said:
I'm proud to be a part of it, and especially proud to serve with Kyle, David, Donny, Kat, Jack, Kevin, and Nathan!
and you too, Amerijeep!

I agree, You fellas have been great, however I do remember something being said about me washing the Jeeps

this is a great place & we try to make everyone welcome ( we were all new to our Jeep at one time) and hopefully we have a little fun & humor along the way as we get to know each other better.

#8 ·
Kat, you are in charge of smileys. You always put a smile on my face anyway.

Your uncredited, I guess, since a title doesn't appear by your name.

You especially deserve credit because you wheel more than anyone else in the forum.

#9 ·
thank you guys!! it's been a pleasure to get this little project of ours off the ground, and we couldn't have done it without the support of all of our members and especially our wonderful moderators. thank you all very much and we look forward to taking our community to the next level with a trail run sometime near the beginning of next year. so be looking for that news to come! again, thank you all very very much for your support. you all have made this the best jeep community on the net(but maybe i'm just biased :) )

#11 ·
This is definitely one of the best forums around right now. Still very friendly, but you can find the information that you are looking for with a little searching, and you don't have to worry about wearing a flame suit when you ask a new question. Thanks to everyone for making this what it is!

#12 ·
Thanks!

Just another word of thanks for the tremendous job you all have done on this site. In the time I've been on here I have been consistently impressed with the tech support, the encouragement, and the people. Mere words can never adequately express the level of appreciation for a job well done. Again, thanks!

#13 ·
Again, I had a beautiful tribute to this site, and timed out. Thank you all for this great site, and for allowing a complete Jeep junky like me, to be on here. You have no idea how fortunate I feel to have a great forum like this, to be a part of. I have driven several 4X4's, over the years, and nothing has filled up my life like Jeeps have. This is by far the greatest forum, and the greatest 4X4 out there. My addiction to this thing called a Jeep, and this world of crawling over things never before cosidered, is priceless. I am truly hooked on Jeeps. To everyone on this forum, thank you for your particapation, and your endless pursuit of all things Jeep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.