Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a stupid newbie question...

Sooooo...just wondering what the protocal is for the "Jeep Wave". Wondering if it's like the Harley Davidson guys that wave at every hog that drives by or do the Jeep owners just wave at the ones that they like/admire?

Not sure when to wave and not to wave and feel bad when someone waves and I don't.

Hubby says that only the people that wave or get waved at have modified Jeeps...lift kit, big tires, lots of accessories.

He also asked me if I would "get kicked out of this forum for asking such a stupid question." LOL I don't care...how else am I gonna learn?! :thumb:

:wavey:Thanks! Cammy
*2013 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon (getting ready for 35x12.5 tires & 4" suspension lift)...our newest addition!
*1987 Jeep Wrangler (33x12.5 tires & body lift, lockers)...the offroading Jeep

·
Registered
132 Posts
I view it like this....1) if you're cool, WAVE. 2) If you're an A-Hole....Don't wave :)

Let your conscious be your guide! I always wave...if they don't wave back, see #2 above!

Chad

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Wave to all Wranglers modded or not. Mine isn't lifted yet and still has stock tires and wheels and I wave. So do most of the other stock Jeeps I pass by. Not waving to stock Jeeps is pretty elitist and lame imo. And if they don't wave back no big deal. Don't get all bent out of shape like many seem to do.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I view it like this....1) if you're cool, WAVE. 2) If you're an A-Hole....Don't wave :)

Let your conscious be your guide! I always wave...if they don't wave back, see #2 above!

Chad
+1:punk:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
O noes!

·
Registered
773 Posts
I hear the faint sound of thread lock keys jinglin' again.

How soon will it be?...that is the question.

:flowers:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love it!

Chad

Love it!! I'll just keep waving! Guess those "soccer mom jeep drivers" aren't looking and admiring fellow jeeps anyway! No offense to soccer mom's out there.:whistling:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.