Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Cool pics. Looks like you had a great time, Which is your Jeep? I'm sorry if you have said before, but there's a lot of Jeeps to check out on this site.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I never get tired of looking at Jeeps in their natural habitat

·
Registered
16 Posts
'ole Yellowdawg2 looks pretty good in those 35's...
sure have to go back when the shoulder heals up, bouncing up that rock put the hurt on today...
hey can you make me a disc with what you have of the yellowdawg's?? i lost most of what i had when the laptop crashed.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
amerijeep said:
Cool pics. Looks like you had a great time, Which is your Jeep? I'm sorry if you have said before, but there's a lot of Jeeps to check out on this site.
Neither one is mine, I was just doing the photo shooting. I posted a pic of mine when you said something about having the top off being "man law". You were asking if you were the only one that watched beer commercials or something...........lol.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
YellowDawg2 said:
'ole Yellowdawg2 looks pretty good in those 35's...
sure have to go back when the shoulder heals up, bouncing up that rock put the hurt on today...
hey can you make me a disc with what you have of the yellowdawg's?? i lost most of what i had when the laptop crashed.
Sorry about the shoulder, I'm glad you have an auto trans, and no problem with the disc.

I almost forgot...........WELCOME to this forum, the best site on the internet with great people, and all things Jeep. Great to have you on board, glad you found us.

·
Registered
592 Posts
bluvikng, When do we see pics of your jeep on the trail? Is it almost complete?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After delay, after delay, I finally got to talk with the mechanic that is doing most of the work, instead of the PR guy, end of last week. He assures me that he will have it finished by this coming Wed., latest Friday. So hopefully, after many expected delivery times, they will have it finished. It is always the little stuff that seems to take the longest, ie, wiring, ECM, etc.

Thanks for asking, and will definately let you all know when I get it home.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Looks like a good time was had by all. What's that dark colored stuff with the water in it? :D Damn, I guess it's been so long since we had rain here that I forgot what mud looks like.

And Viking light a fire under those guys asses and tell them to get that monster done. :D

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got the whips and chains out, and have threatened their lives, Bro, don't know what else to do.............lol.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
nice pics...was kinda nice livin in AZ...i wouldn't have to buy a soft top like i might have to do now because of all the rain...and i cant be out of a ride and put the hard top on every time! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts