Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are a few pics(sorry for the quality) and list of mods to our Dozer JK 3 weeks into ownership. MB TKO 17" wheels, Fierce Attitude 285/70/17's, Daystar 1.75" comfort lift/level kit, Rubicon shocks and 18/59 springs(total lift of 3"), Smittybilt rock/step rails, black grill, headlight, and turn signal trim, black Jeep emblem, painted interior trim rings Dozer orange, tow hitch, painted muffler black, and painted and installed seatbelt hold downs.....almost forgot...the all important Oriole bird magnet!!! Man this is fun!!!

List of things to come...custom paracord handles from Creepin_Jeeper, doorless mirrors from Defiant, Wet Okole seat covers color matching of course, SpiderWeb shade top, and crawler type bumpers from JeepAddons!!!!!!:punk:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
forgot about the Stubby antenna!! and thanks guys...it has been fun putting everything on

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just did the same thing to my interior. Did you paint the bolts black? I did.
Your build looks good.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Your interior looks just like mine. Your garage is cleaner however.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just did the same thing to my interior. Did you paint the bolts black? I did.
Your build looks good.
I didnt paint the bolts yet but i think i am going to. I was literally looking at them today when i was finishing up my seltbelt guides.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thansk Lynskey...yours is looking sweet as well!!

Senior Chief it takes a lot of work to be able to put 2 cars in a 2 car garage with a 14 year old!! Seems like im cleaning the stupid thing all the damn time!:banghead:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Thansk Lynskey...yours is looking sweet as well!!

Senior Chief it takes a lot of work to be able to put 2 cars in a 2 car garage with a 14 year old!! Seems like im cleaning the stupid thing all the damn time!:banghead:
I hear ya

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice!

i wanted one in Dozer but couldn't find one plus the wife preferred Deep Cherry Red.... Guess what I ended up with. Yep, Cherry Red.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am getting ready to dive into my dozer jk.

Rock krawler 2.5 max travel
Fox shocks
35/12.50/17 nitto trail grapplers
17" MB V-drive wheels

Should be a good start.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Subscribed

Always nice to have other dozer build threads to reference too. And yours is lookin good

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love the interior accents!!! Did you just use the Mopar Dozer paint??
Yes I did. Primer and then the Mopar paint...one can was barely enough though!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone...always nice to hear comments about your Jeep!!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Yes I did. Primer and then the Mopar paint...one can was barely enough though!
I'm on my second rattle-can of Dozer. Did what you did, then the aft speaker grills and the D-rings I put on the front

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm on my second rattle-can of Dozer. Did what you did, then the aft speaker grills and the D-rings I put on the front
My next can will be for the brake calipers....painting the center hubs flat black then the calipers Dozer orange!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Best mod so far is that O's sticker on the gate!

1 - 20 of 172 Posts