Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just joined forum, looking for guidance on buying a new soft-top
my current top is on the pretty ragged side.. nothing wants to stay attached any more, just had a new baby & looking for the best top at keeping the elements & noise out, for the least amount of money.. i have a 95 with windowless doors.. thanks so much

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bestop is the way to go in my opinion. I've seen quite a few others, and they just appear to have poor fitment, and are kind of loose. My Bestop is tight, looks good and does a pretty good job of keeping water out.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I went with a softtopper frameless top on mine and love it. People say if you have half doors, Rampage makes a great top too ... or, you can get new "skin" for yours if the frame is in nice shape. There are limitless options. I remember from buying mine, people said to avoid the junk eBay tops as they leak and you get what you pay for. I just wanted to buy one top and be done with it, not having to replace it in a year or something.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
bestop.com is the way to go. Best bang for your buck. If you watch their website, they do frequent sales at different times of the year, in order to switch over to a bestop, you will need all of the mounting framework if your previous top isnt a bestop, or its worn bad. So make sure you are buying a complete kit instead of a replacement top.

It should be in the 7-900 dollar range for a complete top.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts