Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I enjoy surfing the Wrangler Forum, I sometimes get a little annoyed with the proliferation of "Show me your (insert extremely specific jeep configuration here)" threads.

Show me your Rubicons with 3" lifts!

Show me your Amp'd Sport S in the snow!

Show me your Saharas with color matched hard top on the beach!

Show me your Anvil Willys with half doors and 35's with the doors off parked by another Willys in a mall parking lot in Indiana!

Some of these threads are just so specific....geez, just show me your Jeep :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
So my Show me your naked yellow unlimited with a skeleton in the passenger seat thread would annoy you??
Fine, I will just post it here. :hide:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'd be real happy with just a good ole "Show us your t*ts" thread!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
don't worry guys and girls....it's the same thing, over in the Harley Forum. Hey Chief301, if you don't like it, don't click on it. Just think if there was a "Show me your red jeep," thread!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I agree. Someone will post "Show me your 35s and 2.5" lifts" and then 3 posts down there is already the exact same post or a "Show me your 2014 Black JKUs with 35s and 2.5" Teraflex lifts". I get it, I get it, we all want to show off our ride but come on...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
"Show me your Anvil Willys with half doors and 35's with the doors off parked by another Willys in a mall parking lot in Indiana!"

However, I disagree with you and I enjoy all the show me threads...I do find this funny about your post. So there's that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts