Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on if this price is decent for this setup. Sorry if it's been repeated a thousand times and sorry that I don't know as much as I am new to the Jeep community. Still in the process of learning a lot but glad to be here.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Hertz entry level dieci setups are pretty nice. I was back and forth with morel maximo's and dieci...in the end, I went with the maximos and upgraded to the morel hybrids a month later. Your going to want to amp it up though as the aftermarket head unit will not do justice... an improvement definitely but an amp will make the speakers come alive. Price is average. they ain't cheating you but be weary of their installs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The labor costs are consistent with my area.

There's a little bit of savings to be had if you go through Amazon (saves you $12 on the head unit, $3 on the speakers, $4 ant Adapter, $3 dash kit).

I'd throw the 2% to the local shop to support the community and hopefully build for a better relationship on down the road, especially since they took the time to build this out for you. I may feel different if you went to them with a shopping list, but I don't think that's what happened.

Bottom line - a good deal is a state of mind. If you are happy with it and don't mind paying it - its a good deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts