·
Administrator
12,604 Posts
Nice pic's, so where was this?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh sorry this was in Big bear california, on the gold mountain trial, with the heavy winter we just had things are alot harder then they use to be. the trail was bumped up in difficulty to most difficult this year. most difficult means medium difficulty though in my opinion.

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
Sweet pics - even though that hummer has a.... disco-ish.... paint job :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Strapped by a Hummer?

We all have to be strapped from time to time but by a Hummer???

Have you no shame?

Just kidding looks like you had a good time.

I have a tire cover that says "H2 Recovery Vehicle" on my 2003 Rubi.

Yes I have gotten the bird more than once. To add insult to injury this is my bumper sticker .

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha disco, no its a custom paint job that matches there race car that he pulls. the race car is a desert class 1600 buggy. regardless what you guys might think about hummers, he went through everything we did with ease.
lol speeking of h2 recovery vehicle, the superduty has that same sticker. and the hummer had to pulll him out of the mud. it was funny we are all friends so we had to harrass him about it. we had a good time as you can see

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
i don't know about you all, but i'd be perfectly ok being pulled out of anywhere by an H1. they are stout vehicles that are all kinds of capable with a long history with the military. an H2, however is another story. i'd be embarrassed to be yanked out by an H2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts