Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, having some fun on a 4th of July Saturday weekend: This is my top 15 list of searchable items and other sometimes annoying things, with some tongue-in-cheek answers. Feel free to add to the list :) :

1. Jeep: Just Empty Every Pocket

2. ... Accidents: answer: That’ll buff out

3. Security question… answer: If a thief wants it, they’ll get it…

4. I’m thinking about 33’s… (33’s without a lift?!), answer: I just don’t
understand why they don’t come stock with 33’s, but you can do it without a lift, “it’ll be fine.”

5. I’m thinking about 35’s… (35’s without a lift?!) answer: I just don’t understand why they don’t come stock with 35’s, you probably want a lift, proper backspacing, and gears, however you can live without gears, and you can do it without a lift, “it’ll be fine.”

6. I’m thinking about 37’s… answer: gears, backspacing, comprehensive lift. No shortcuts here, hate to break it to you.

7. Ok, finally going to 40’s!

8. 3.21 and 35’s?!

9. Gears… answer: now, where is that darn gear ratio table?…

10. Leaks… answer: it’s a Jeep, FCA sucks, etc…

11. Sport vs. Rubicon, answer: build a sport to something “better” than a
rubicon, unless you don’t want to build out from stock, then a Rubi will go wherever you want to go most the time anyway…

12. Manual vs. Auto, answer: practicality

13. 4 door vs. 2 door, answer: practicality

14. Soft To… Stop, read the top Sticky, read the f*&$ing manual, if you’re still stuck, then maybe you can complete this new thread.

15. Thread start: A vs. B question (lift, shocks, lamps, etc)… Reply: I recommend C,D,E,F,G,… pretty much not answering the question.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
You're not wrong. I don't let the same old questions bother me, but sometimes I wonder if there's a 12 year old boy in his mother's basement, giggling after he posted "do I need gears for 35s?" Or "which headlights should I buy?" And watching the fireworks.
See that Independence Day theme in there?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're not wrong. I don't let the same old questions bother me, but sometimes I wonder if there's a 12 year old boy in his mother's basement, giggling after he posted "do I need gears for 35s?" Or "which headlights should I buy?" And watching the fireworks.
See that Independence Day theme in there?
Sticks and stones, love. :-*

Sorry if you've asked all these questions at some point.

I'll admit I've done one or two.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
What does this tire actually measure/which tire is true to size? Answers: 1. My favorite brand runs true to size (yet disproved by many others). 2. 99% of tires will measure under stated size due to having 5,000 pounds sitting on them...

I miss such and such features of my luxury or sports car. Answer: Then why did you buy a jeep???

Gas mileage: buy a Prius

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Can I run a 12.50 wide tire on stock wheels?

Will I need wheel spacers? I don't want wheel spacers..

Can I mount a 35 inch spare on the stock carrier?

What size lift do I need?

Rough Country?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Chix breast is a great protein, v healthy.

Eggs, are a great protein, v healthy.

How would you like your protein cooked and served?

Just like the egg and chix, it's an open canvas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts