Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've read but can not confirm that the full doors with power locks/windows weigh around 80 pounds each. Freedom panels and top maybe 150 pounds. So you lost just under 500 pounds. Not sure if that equates to an inch of lift or not but it still looks damn good.

Reactions: JKinSC

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've read but can not confirm that the full doors with power locks/windows weigh around 80 pounds each. Freedom panels and top maybe 150 pounds. So you lost just under 500 pounds. Not sure if that equates to an inch of lift or not but it still looks damn good.
Yea the doors are a lot heavier than I was expecting. PITA to carry and awkward. Need half doors for summer. And then use the full doors for winter cold months.
Anyway. Not sure if it was an inch but it definitely raised the Jeep more. Thanks for the comments.

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
62.8 lbs to be exact, just weighed them.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Add 1" spring spacers front and back and you'll have the same look with the top and doors on.
Then, depending on tire size, it starts bordering on goofy with the top and doors off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts