Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's -28 degrees Celsius today in Manitoba and I'm getting the winter blues!

Damn near thinking of putting the soft top down and taking the doors off in my garage and sitting there since it's going to be 3 1/2 more months till I can drive with them off.

Anyone else done this or I am just crazy?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Move to BC...
plus 10C in the Kootenays...
no snow in town.. plenty up high but my lawn is green.

Still, not taking the doors off yet.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
So it's -28 degrees Celsius today in Manitoba and I'm getting the winter blues! Damn near thinking of putting the soft top down and taking the doors off in my garage and sitting there since it's going to be 3 1/2 more months till I can drive with them off. Anyone else done this or I am just crazy?
I drove around for the forth straight day with top down in lower 70's. Looks like winter is over in Dallas. I don't think we had one day below freezing all winter, but we did have devastating tornadoes on the day after Xmas a few miles from my apt. We won't have long before its 100+.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So it's -28 degrees Celsius today in Manitoba and I'm getting the winter blues!

Damn near thinking of putting the soft top down and taking the doors off in my garage and sitting there since it's going to be 3 1/2 more months till I can drive with them off.

Anyone else done this or I am just crazy?
nice lookin rig! we dropped the top last weekend and hopefully are lookin at the beginning of a nice spring. Hope you get your fix soon enouh:drinks:

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
My hard top is now sitting on its summer platform hanging in the garage and the soft top is on. Bring on the nice weather!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Had the Freedom top off for days now... So Cal temps in the the mid/low 20*C. El Nino???
Im in Nor Cal and similar temps but forecast is showing consequtive rainy days starting this Thursday. Don't get me wrong i want the weather warm up for top down but we really need rain.

I say bring it on EL Nino!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
4wheel parts sells a coat that has a hose you connect to the heater vent. Not sure it works at -28 but cool idea. Wife saw it and said it might not be a bad idea since my idea of naked weather and hers isn't quite the same. Hang in there, spring will get here!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
4wheel parts sells a coat that has a hose you connect to the heater vent. Not sure it works at -28 but cool idea. Wife saw it and said it might not be a bad idea since my idea of naked weather and hers isn't quite the same. Hang in there, spring will get here!
Ace Engineering Lava Jacket

1 - 11 of 11 Posts