Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our Jeep club hosts a spring & fall ride for its members, paying for entrace fees to the park and putting on a big feed at lunch. These are the only trips Frank leaves his Jeep at home & brings the grill instead.....he always does the cooking! We had 39 rigs and about 80 people for the event. We picked up 4 rigs in the parking lot that were looking to hook up with a group......3 of 'em joined the club at the end of the day.

I led my first group, nine rigs (without Frank) :eek: .....meaning I had to read the maps and not get us lost. It's so much easier to just follow the spare tire in front of you!! :D I had a mechanic in the group, so that base was covered and I was already comfortable with spotting......besides, we were running mild trails, how hard could it be? ;) All said, it was a great day.

some of you may recognize the "Logicon"....his transport: a box truck from his lighting & sound business.

you gotta love those CJs !

it felt great having the top/doors off....I'm ready for summer!!

Here's Frank & his new grill that he assures me we HAD to get...yeah, yeah, yeah......but the burgers were good!!!

I'm not sure how these nuts slipped into my group!!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a few more shots.....I really like that orange Jeep :D

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Looks fun, wish I could have made it :( Finally got everything squared away with the dealer, so next time you feel like letting a stock rubicon noob tag along let me know please :) Maybe I will feel ok that day and be able to make the trip :) One can hope I guess.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Good deal Kat. Looks and sounds like everyone had a gret time. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts