Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
It has been 65-70 degrees the last few days here is Oregon. Ahhhh...fresh air!

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Cannot wait for this weather in Indiana. Only a high of 61 this week :/ but the tops of the half doors will definitely be coming off!

·
Registered
615 Posts
It was in the upper 70's here in Statesboro GA

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll be honest --- I was hoping for pics of something else when I read the title of this thread! :)

Oh, and can't wait to take my top off either!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think we might hit 50 this week in Central Wisconsin. I'm planning on taking the top and doors off for going to work a day or two. Only problem is I get off at 10pm...it's not 50 anymore, lucky if it's 30 then.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It got up to 60 degrees here in St. Louis this past weekend, so the doors came off. A bit cool while in the upper 40s and 50s, but all drives were under 4-5 miles so we just dealt with it.

Alas, it rained yesterday so the doors went back on.

Buying a soft top soon...

·
Registered
340 Posts
OK, so my previous post wasn't exactly about the top coming off, but I got distracted after I hit reply and then forgot to....squirrel!! :tomatoes:

Once the soft top gets purchased, the top will be off fairly often, but I guess I was preemptively posting about the top coming off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts