Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 50 deg was warm enough for me so took the front panels of the feeedom top off for the first time. Wow - the opening was larger than I had envisioned - what a great open air feel. I had the heat blasting too lol. Easy off and not bad going back on either...

ForumRunner_20150308_192411.jpg

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looking forward to full top removal as well! Just got in my Besttop tubular doors this weekend and will be fitting them up getting them ready for the summer!

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
We had 68 yesterday. it was just lovely. Can't wait to get the Jeep all Naked.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
It's been well below zero here obviously WAY too much lately. It hit close to 40 degrees today and I was tempted to take off the panels for my drive home from work. After I drove a few miles on the highway with just the driver's side window open all the way, reality hit and I was glad it was just a quick passing thought. LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been well below zero here obviously WAY too much lately. It hit close to 40 degrees today and I was tempted to take off the panels for my drive home from work. After I drove a few miles on the highway with just the driver's side window open all the way, reality hit and I was glad it was just a quick passing thought. LOL
Lol - I had my heat blasting with the windows closed for the 3 mile ride home...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Pfffff I remember back in October I couldn't wait to get out of work to get the doors off and cruise. The lowest I saw was 30 degrees. And that was just a hoody, beanie, and heat blasting!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Six days ago the temp was 27 below 0 here, and today was 51 above. Weird weather!! I'm planning to give the Jeep a good power spray this weekend, and who knows......the top might come off next week!

·
Registered
509 Posts
We had 68 yesterday. it was just lovely. Can't wait to get the Jeep all Naked.
High of 68 yesterday...that was all I needed to hear! Top and doors off, hoodie and jacket on (and a beanie too!). Drove to work in the afternoon naked, and loved every second of it. However, I saw 40 degrees on the way home. As hot as the heat gets, I wish there was more of it! Can't wait for real summer to get here!!

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
I can't wait for the 98 degree, 90% humidity days during the Houston summers!!! It is going to be AWESOME with the top and doors off every day. Can't stand this cold weather stuff and it isn't even that cold here in Houston - ha ha.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Driving without doors and top is like riding my motorcycle. Driving with doors and top is like riding my motorcycle with a helmet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I took the top off last week when temps were in the upper 70's. Tomorrow temps are expected to be in the upper 80's to low 90's for awhile here in So. Cal love my jeep

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
High of 68 yesterday...that was all I needed to hear! Top and doors off, hoodie and jacket on (and a beanie too!). Drove to work in the afternoon naked, and loved every second of it. However, I saw 40 degrees on the way home. As hot as the heat gets, I wish there was more of it! Can't wait for real summer to get here!!
This is exactly the reason I put seat warmers in. You can blast heat from the front and have your ass warm too. Really extends the top off season for me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts