Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am new to Wrangler Forum. Just bought my 1st Jeep, a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited with hard top. Now the wife is falling in love with it and may want one. Two questions: 1. any recommendations on where to get a soft top? 2. if I get a 2nd jeep with a soft top, are the tops interchangeable?

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
If you get the same year/size, yes. In other words, if you have a 4 door and she has a 2 door, the tops are different sizes so they wouldn't be interchangeable. if you both had 4 doors, then yes.

There is a sticky thread that talks about various soft tops. Each has pros/cons. Personally, I went w/ the dual top option so I have experience w/ OEM, but not aftermarket. The premium soft top OEM is very nice.

I really suggest reading that soft top sticky thread though. There may be use cases you care about more than others (ie: accessibility to rear area, etc.).

·
Registered
556 Posts
If budget is not a problem, go with Premium OEM soft top. If you want an aftermarket one, Bestop is definitely a popular choice. Try to check out Jeep Soft Tops|4WheelOnline. They seem to have nice prices on tops.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
oem premium soft top is great. You might find a deal in Craigslist...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts