Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Because my friends all drive Porsches and I must make amends. Wait, NM.

·
Registered
43 Posts
it's great to drive in the summer with the top down. Just as much fun in the winter snow. all around great jeeps. :punk:

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
Pros: It's a Jeep.....nuf said
Cons: I would take all the items from that articles "Cons" list and move them to the "Pros" list.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Pros: If ya gotta ask, you probably shouldn't own one
Cons: None of any consequence if you understand the Pros.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Quote from article "Uncomfortable front seat positions for taller drivers"

Im 6'2-3" no problems I've driven mine for 4hours straight no problems

Just rest your foot against the fire wall (make sure your not bare foot when doing this:D) and you can stretch out just fine.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Pros: It'll never be mistaken for a Prius.

Cons: It'll never be mistaken for a Prius.

(Smirk)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Like I said in another thread. It's the only vehicle I know of that's as much at home on a 95 degree summer day with the top down as it is on a 5 below day plowing through a foot of snow. It truly is the go anywhere do anything vehicle. I still literally get a smile on my face everytime I leave the driveway in my Jeep. No other vehicle has that effect as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Pros: Rawsomeness.
Cons: None. Well . . . actually, poor road manners, crappy headlights, leaky tops, terrible gas mileage, noisey . . . . So like I said, "none."

So you've got to decide between "Rawsomeness" versus "No downsides." Who can compete with that??

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Pros: Rawsomeness.
Cons: None. Well . . . actually, poor road manners, crappy headlights, leaky tops, terrible gas mileage, noisey . . . . So like I said, "none."

So you've got to decide between "Rawsomeness" versus "No downsides." Who can compete with that??

RAWsomeness
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just sent my first payment out this morning. makes a big difference paying on something you love, and knowing you made the right choice.

again, i NEVER thought i would be back in a jeep. but when i saw the arctic on the lot, something snapped inside of me. when i get behind the wheel, NO REGRETS. hands down, one of the most fun to own and drive vehicles out there.

us owners, we are a BRAND.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts