Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
The biggest problem with the TJ is that they dont make it anymore. :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
The biggest problem with the TJ is that they dont make it anymore. :)
I fear for the day when I finally have to put mine down and will only be left with buying a high milage TJ's or having to settle for a hunk of plastic, H2 wannabe JK.:(

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I fear for the day when I finally have to put mine down and will only be left with buying a high milage TJ's or having to settle for a hunk of plastic, H2 wannabe JK.:(
I have considered buying another TJ and just letting it chill out til this one dies. Then drive that one.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nine months after buying my JK, I found what I really wanted at Fowler Buick in Pearl, MS this week. It is an 06 TJ Rubicon, with only 16K miles on it. Problem is they want $21,995 for it. It looks like it just rolled of the truck. My brother is on his second TJ and would not even consider a JK. I think that TJs will be around for many years.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great Post Thanks!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I enjoy fixing my tj. As long as parts exist it can be fixed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
OK 10 FAULTS YOU ASK.!!..1,it has coil springs,2,it has too many suspension arms 3! it needs to have f/r track-bars.4,it needs both f/r swaybars.5,it has round headlights.6,dash is too low,..7,not easy to lift,..8 powersteering box too low! (gets damaged easy). 9 radiator is too low(always gets a leak underneath!) 10,front dana30 is the weaker low pinon version!!..was it only 10 you asked for???..:D...:bottom:...PEACE GUYS!...(YJ's rule!!:hijacked:).......(ps) my buddys have TJ's and spend more time under em than in em!!!....lol)

·
Registered
871 Posts
#1 problem: they didn't all come w/ stock D44s.
#2 problem: that stupid little rust spot they all get on the P/R tail corner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts