Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else tired of this Ga weather just like the title says its driving me crazy. Got a new SpiderShade and have yet been able to really enjoy it with this crazy summer weather anyone else having the same jeep blues post up

·
Registered
862 Posts
Mines been in the garage with doors off and top down. I think tonight I'll pull out and back in so it can see outside at least.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Top down, doors off, doors on, top up, doors off, doors on, top up, windows out.

Lather rinse repeat. This was just today before noon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's killing me. First summer with the new jeep, spiderweb shade on, Bestop half doors in the garage and nothing but rain.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Blah!! Since I got mine, which is only a month or so ago...its rained like crazy! I took the top down, doors off...back on and back up, back down and back off and back on and back up...all in a days time! I have learned that the weather man is a complete idiot and its the best job in the world to have. You can be wrong 98% of the time and keep your job!!

All I know is that this rain is killing me...my Jeep's a DD so I can't keep it naked in the garage in wait.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've only had my jeep since last Friday. It's my third jeep an I love it but I jus traded my truck for it friday. I've drove it once dice then. Other than that its been sittin in my building. It depresses me everytime I ride by an see it sittin there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Got the top and doors off today at 1:00. By 3:30 I was outside putting it all back on. Been washing the gully up here in Gainesville for an hour now.

So much for the "terrific dry weekend" Mr. Weatherman.....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Bikini part of trektop and doors off from April - October. Pulled plugs and wet vac the puddles. Left leg sometimes gets a little wet and I watch the waterfall from the back of the bikini pour into the cargo area. Thought about a deck cover but I think it might flow forward into seats when I stop.

Might take the hubby's truck if I know there's going to be a torrential downpour while I'm out.

·
Registered
503 Posts
reminds me of living on the gulf coast. I had to check the weather each day to see if it would rain or not. I actually thought I would be able to go all summer topless, but nooooooo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts