Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Snowed last night and in the low 30's most of the day here, will be for a while....I gotta move to Chicago for the warm weather.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snowed last night and in the low 30's most of the day here, will be for a while....I gotta move to Chicago for the warm weather.
Don't do it. It might snow tomorrow. This place is unpredictable. I'm just taking advantage of the moment. It is better than the low thirties though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Can't wait for it to warm up enough here to do the same. Sucks buying a jeep in february in the northeast lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Took the freedom tops off once so far on the ride home, otherwise its been too cold. And I just want the warm weather! sick of the cold already!

·
Registered
361 Posts
been running doorless for the past 2weeks here in richmond, va. gonna hit mid 70s tomorrow and 80s on fri.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I would be happy with one single day above 70* so I can install the new soft top that's been living in my basement for the past 3 months.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm about an hr from Chicago so I was enjoying the same weather. I only took the freedom tops off but even that was a first for me. I'm going to have to buy hair ties in bulk this year.

·
Registered
586 Posts
It's been below normal temps here in NJ. Of course Friday it will be 70 degrees...the rub is that it will be raining! Can't wait to go topless! I'd even settle for Sunrider option.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Took the freedom tops off today. Was everything I thought it would be :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Been topless for a couple of weeks now. Tomorrow it is scheduled to rain a little bit so I just threw my safari top on my jeep for now.

Oh that is not to say the weather has been great. It didn't get above 50 degrees this afternoon at the hottest part of the day. This morning it was 32 degrees driving to work.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would of been happy with the windows down a month ago. But I awoke to the birds singing and I knew what my day would consist of. Blissful

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Hey Zuber what's the story with your parking situation? Are both Jeeps yours? Did the little Jeep squeeze in since you were over the line? LOL just curious.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts