Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time Jeep owner here looking for a reputable Jeep customizer for my brand new 2015 JK sport. I need the whole nine yards: lift, oversize tires, custom fenders, auxiliary gas tanks, body work etc. Am down-town but willing to consider anyone in the GTA who is reliable and creative. Many thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are 2 main Jeep aftermarket dealers in the GTA Just Jeeps , north on 400/Finch and 4 Wheel Parts in Burlington. Both have really knowledgeable Jeep guys but don't stock alot of parts in store. 4 wheel parts has a nicer show room , and Just Jeeps has a half decent web site for Canada. Average wait is 4-6 weeks for lifts and body kits but tires they can all get locally pretty fast...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Has anyone had experience with Rock Spyder 4x4 in Markham? Found them online and was wondering if they are worth a try.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Jim from Rock Spyder is an awesome guy. He used to work at just jeeps before branching out on his own. I bought a lift kit for my Cherokee from him a few years back. Excellent customer service, and he went above and beyond to help solve a problem I had with Zone Offroad. He was at Camp NL this past weekend with his new build and he does some amazing work.

All the guys at Just Jeeps are good friends of mine and they are an extremely knowledgeable and talented group. I actually spent the weekend with the guys on their campsite and in their vendor tent at NL this year. Again, they do some amazing work.

I would recommend either of those two shops

1 - 4 of 4 Posts