Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from my dealer on Friday that my Rubicon was in, but I'm not able to pick it up until Monday or Tuesday. I did manage to make it down there today and snap a few pictures and take it out for a spin :dance:

The wait is almost over!!!

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on a beaut, you're going to really like that drive home. :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
:dance: CONGRATS!

no feeling in the world comes close to picking up a new jeep.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I received an email from my dealer on Friday that my Rubicon was in, but I'm not able to pick it up until Monday or Tuesday. I did manage to make it down there today and snap a few pictures and take it out for a spin :dance:

The wait is almost over!!!

MAN!! What a beaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
You're gonna hate it.....you should just give it to me......;)

na....just kidding......you keep it. It is yours after all

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a beauty! What did you choose for your leather?
Thanks! It's the factory leather option. We'll put some seat covers on it in the summer, but for the rest of the year, I prefer to sit on leather.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now you can start planning the mods you want... :)
I'm not planning any major mods but I've already bought a few things ;) I have a set of 285/70/17 BFG KM2's waiting to be mounted among a few other minor mods (Mopar fuel filler door, Mopar door sillls, shorty antenna, polyfill, Philips H13's)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ah! That would be worse than sitting at work and checking UPS tracking to find the parts you ordered are already on your porch.... Then sitting there at work for the rest of the day knowing that.
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
That's the sexiness there. Good luck and enjoy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts