A Jeep without fender flares is like a burger without bacon. It's just boring. If you're looking to give your Jeep JL an aggressive off-road look new Torxe release is just for you. Today we are back to introduce the new Tubular Fender Flares by this brand.
These aren’t just flimsy flat fenders, but rugged fenders constructed from thick wall steel and flat steel, with attractive, corrosion-resistant textured black powder coat finish. They also feature an integrated turn signal lights with powerful LEDs for better illumination. These fender flares come with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions.
Watch a new video review from our tech expert Greg to find out more about them.
Torxe™ - Tubular Fender Flares
- Provides clearance for greater wheel travel and suspension articulation
- Rugged and aggressive rock crawler look
- Manufactured from thick wall steel tubing and flat steel for strength and durability
- Damage and corrosion-resistant textured black powder coat finish
- Installs at existing factory mounting holes, no drilling required
- Vehicle specific design ensures easy bolt-on installation
- Comes with mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a 1-year warranty on finish, limited lifetime warranty on workmanship