Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need to make sure that I am going to be able to fit in my garage that is 6'9".
This is a Lowered center of gravity setup and that is why I want to stay at 2.5 with metal cloak fenders. But my concern was being able to fit in my garage.
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
I'm a 3" Mopar/Teraflex lift that I got about 4" out of. 37" Toyo MTs, and I sit about 6' 4" if I'm not mistaken. Been awhile since I measured. Fits in my standard size height garage with no issues.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Should be no problem I'm doing RK 3.5 and 37" JKU no issues. I also think when I measured I was at 76ish..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you brothers!

P.S. Is my math correct here? If I am currently running an exact 35 inch tire and move to an exact 37, shouldn't my total gain in height be exactly 2inchs? Or am I missing something? Sorry if this is so obvious that it's a stupid question. I just want to be sure. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
Thank you brothers!

P.S. Is my math correct here? If I am currently running an exact 35 inch tire and move to an exact 37, shouldn't my total gain in height be exactly 2inchs? Or am I missing something? Sorry if this is so obvious that it's a stupid question. I just want to be sure. Thanks
1 inch. Your gain is the radius, not the diameter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts