Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Pioneer AVH-P3400BH head unit with JK dash adapter unit with original packaging. I installed this in my 2010 and bought a 2012, but am keeping the stock deck in the new rig. This unit has a remote (great for tailgating or camping), Pandora built in, Bluetooth phone syncing, etc. Has a USB port as well (and of course has a CD/AM/FM). I am also tossing in a lockable security drawer to protect it in your Jeep.

$275.00

I am in Portland, OR and can ship this anywhere in the US for an additional $25.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Thats a good deal. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some questions have been asked and I wanted to answer them here:

There is one tiny "speck" on the screen...not really a scratch and it is barely unnoticeable.

The dash adapters are plastic plates that fit with a 2010 )I think the interiors are the same 2007-2010 but not sure). Basically the JK is not a true 2 DIN slot, and these little plates fill the dash hole on the right and left of the unit.

The lockable drawer is from Tuffy. It will need 4 small screws and nuts - my installer that took the stereo out lost them, but they are simple and easy to get at Lowes.

This unit was used for about 4 months in my JK before I sold the vehicle.

I took some photos this AM and am posting them to the ad.

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had a lot of inquiries guys....I am going to offer to the first person with cash in hand ready to buy.... let me know so I can get this to your Jeep ASAP!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts