Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get opinions on who makes the toughest tube doors? Not toughest-looking or best-looking, the strongest tube doors. Was talking to my wife about taking the top/doors off soon and she wasn't comfortable with the idea of taking the rear doors off (where daughter would sit). I'm not too crazy about it either, so I think getting some strong tube doors would put her at ease.

Also, anyone have pics of a jku with top/doors off and tube doors only in the back?

Thanks!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I bought the Aries tube doors for our son. I like look and how the center isn't so open, & has steel plate with "Aries" cut out.
Very sturdy tube doors, fit great, positive latch & no rattle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Getting ready for summer, ordered my 4, should be here this week. I will probably replace top, probably with a hard top, put the soft top in storage. I need to research which hard tops (if any) are easily manageable by a single person and possibly comes apart in multiple pieces. My goal is to be able to get one of these installed by May for an overnight Grand Canyon trip:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts