Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Yes...I have them on another vehicle and won't buy them ever again. Two of the tires were made in Japan and they are fine...the other two were made in China and they both have a very slow air leak (80% Tread left). No more Chinese Toyo's for me!

So, I would try to get the one's "Made in Japan" if you do get some.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have them on my F250 Super Duty and on my Rubicon.

Both sets were made in USA. I believe the plant is in Southern California

Very easy to balance and run smooth.

I have not run them off road, but I am leaving tomorrow and will be putting them to the test every day (mud and sharp rocks) until Christmas!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have them on the wife's yukon xl. good tire. Wear very nice. She will not let me wheel the school bus so I have no input on actually using them.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have them on my Rubicon & absolutely love them. Next set of tours I get will also be Toyo Opencountry.

They are smooth & quit on the road & grip great off road. I also really like the E rated sidewall. I can deflate to 8 psi without beadlocks with no issue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, i normally only wheel in sand so the AT should be good but i will be taking off to college soon and will need a tire that's better than my baja claws on the street. I don't think there is a way to pick which factory they're from but i will take it into consideration.

Looks like I found my new tires

·
Registered
127 Posts
I do not know where mine were made but I also had one w/ a slow leak. My tire guy removed it and reset the bead and I have had problems since then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts