Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This kit has done pretty well for me in the 3 years I've had it on. This is a good bolt in Long Arm kit for less than half the cost of it brand new. I am in need to move on to something a little more permanent and will be replacing this with weld in components.

Here's a couple pics of it in action.

Here's Troys website information about the lift and the current pricing he offers.

http://www.toysbytroy.com/cubecart/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=15

Kit includes:

8 Alumiflex Control Arms
Bolt in rear Diff Cradle (Tri-angulated Rear means no rear Trac Bar)
RE/TBT Belly Pan
Rancho 9000X Shocks
RE Drop Pitman Arm
RE 1610 HD Trac Bar
RE HD Drop Trac Bar Bracket
RE Extended Brake Lines
RE 5.5" Coil Springs
Rear Sway Bar link extensions

You will need to re-route the exhaust on your TJ to accomodate this kit. Front Upper Bar Pin Eliminators will also be needed as the front shocks are round eye style instead of standard sword TJ style mounting.

Price is $1500. Shipping is not preferred but can probably be accomplished for around $200.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I have some money coming my way soon, how much would shipping run to Miami, FL 33156?

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is not a bad deal Jack. What do you have up your sleeves, for your replacement?
Nothing too overly exciting Axel. Just some more permanent suspension parts. I hate bolts, I'd rather weld. :D I believe you are very familiar with what I'll be running. It's very near and dear to your YJ. :D

I have some money coming my way soon, how much would shipping run to Miami, FL 33156?
Lost, I really don't know how much it would actually be to ship the entire thing yet. I can't think that it would be over 200 for it all. The arms are pretty light since they are aluminum. Usually Long Arms kits that are shipped range anywhere from 150 to 200 for shipping. The belly pan and diff cradle are the heaviest pieces. If you are interested however we can definitely talk.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Dont let him LIE to ya. He wants to "roll hard, YO" (YES, those are 30" wheels)

Joe

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
^^^^ SWEET!!!^^^^ You be pimpin Jack!

That's how to roll right there! :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^^ SWEET!!!^^^^ You be pimpin Jack!

That's how to roll right there! :D
What's wrong with it? It will have more ground clearance than my TJ on 35's and it'll be locked at both ends. :D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
What's wrong with it? It will have more ground clearance than my TJ on 35's and it'll be locked at both ends. :D
I'm not knocking it...I'm encouraging it! Go for it! :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts