Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from the toys for tots run and it was great. this was my first time to do something like this(a virgin no more:D ), and i hope to do it again. it was nice to see what a pretty much stock jeep could do. to tell you the truth, i was somewhat amazed. a few times people with modified jeeps had a few more problems then i did. so i guess it's not so much what you drive, but how you drive. hope to have some pictures posted later on in the week.

stock jeep -1
trail - 0

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
Cool AD. Toys for Tots is such a great cause, but you realize, finding out what the beastie can do causes the shakes when you can't get out on a trail soon enough. You'll be jonesing in a couple of days, looking like an addict without a hit.

Get those pictures posted!!!

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool AD. Toys for Tots is such a great cause, but you realize, finding out what the beastie can do causes the shakes when you can't get out on a trail soon enough. You'll be jonesing in a couple of days, looking like an addict without a hit.

Get those pictures posted!!!
i was trying to tell the cop that was the reason i looked that way, but it didn't help.

now i need bail money:(

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's easy for you to say. do you want to get married to bubba:eek:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
finding out what the beastie can do causes the shakes when you can't get out on a trail soon enough. You'll be jonesing in a couple of days, looking like an addict without a hit
So thanks why my jeep has an uncontrollable steering shift when passing trails;)

BTW actively those runs are great, glad to see you found one in your area.:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
toys for tots

I was at this run also.They had something like 70 rigs there.It was held at Painted Rock Off Road Park.It is located east of Sommerset Ohio on St Rt 22.They have a web site up.www.paintedrockorv.com plenty of pictures there.Good people and a great time.Bill

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that link is great. i got to see a few pictures of the jeep in action. brought a little tear to my eye.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Painted Rock Park

I was there too. It was a blast. And the best part was I didn't break anything this time. Made it through the entire course without , well with some scratches< and acouple acred of mud under my jeep. The were about 70 vehicles that went in and about 6 or so that didn't make it out alive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Toys for Tots

I was there too. Had a blast. Everyone was really great there. And the best part is I made it out without, okay with some scratches, but nothing broke this time. I did have about an acre of mud to chisel loose from the undeside. But now I have a ramp in my driveway. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts