Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a new 2015 Jeep Unlimited 4DR and wanted to know if someone can tell me can the TPMS in my wheels be taken out and still leave the valve stems in the rims? If so how do they come off?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
yes the can. the tpms attaches to the valve stem via a small torx screw you would have to dismount tire or at least break the bead.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Tpms

Or if you are planning a lift and larger tires, you can purchase a Flash Cal or Pro Cal and make the TPMS warning a lot lower while flashing the computer for your larger tires.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Or if you are planning a lift and larger tires, you can purchase a Flash Cal or Pro Cal and make the TPMS warning a lot lower while flashing the computer for your larger tires.
You can no longer make the tpms lower. It's either on or off. All programmers are regulated now according to superchips.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just got an update on my flashpaq last week that allows me to set it anywhere I want, all the way down to zero and anywhere in between.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
You can no longer make the tpms lower. It's either on or off. All programmers are regulated now according to superchips.
"Superchips" is only speaking for themselves. AEV makes Procal and it can be set to zero.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
They told me that on the phone yesterday after I told them I could only turn it on or off.
They are speaking for themselves, not other manufacturers.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
"Superchips" is only speaking for themselves. AEV makes Procal and it can be set to zero.
This. A Procal can be set to zero which basically shuts off TPMS, or at varies pressures according to the "quick guide", if someone doesn't want to completely shut down their TPMS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts