Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new setup is being installed this coming Saturday. I'm leaving the oem sensors in my current wheels since they will be charging me a little bit more for reinstalling the tires.

Anyways, I saw this on ebay. I'm leaning on purchasing these if I get the green light from you guys instead of using my Procal to turn it off.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's a great price for all 5 TPMS. I sold my stock wheels and tires. Luckily, the guy only wanted the tires, so I told him I would take $50 off the price if he would return the TPMS back to me so I could install them on my new wheels. He was more than happy to oblige. When I had my new tires mounted at Big O, the manager told me that was a wise decision, cause they sell the new TPMS for the JK's foe $85 each. Ouch!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
yup, I just bought 5 replacement TPMs for $50.00, and have install scheduled for next Saturday.

·
Registered
891 Posts
My new setup is being installed this coming Saturday. I'm leaving the oem sensors in my current wheels since they will be charging me a little bit more for reinstalling the tires. Anyways, I saw this on ebay. I'm leaning on purchasing these if I get the green light from you guys instead of using my Procal to turn it off.
apologies- I misread it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts