Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there are many different posts and discussions out there about running without a track bar.... But, for now, I'd like to leave it on... And need to find a bolt.

I'm looking for the size of the bolt listed as #14 in the picture below!

I have found multiple schematics all over the internet with the bolt in the picture, but none with the part number or the size of the bolt listed.

CAN ANYONE HELP?!?! Please!

1994 YJ - 2.5L - 3spd auto

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,678 Posts
My same bolt was missing when I bought my '87. I don't remember the size but I simply went to my local NAPA and tried several until I had the correct one. It was metric.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just measured mine in the shed and its a 21mm. Took mine off last month. Best thing I ever did for ride quality by the way. Anyway there ya go man. And welcome to the party. -0|||||||0-

·
Registered
44 Posts
track bar

Did you take off the rear track bar. I can't get the bolts free. One won't budge the other spins but won't slide out.

·
Registered
396 Posts
mine is a torx 55 on the bolt and the nut on the other side is 7/16, but i took both tracbars off since i kept snapping the bolts and couldnt keep the damm thing from sliding out of the bushing so since you have LEAF SPRINGS you can take them off and let them do what they are supposed to do, and that is flex! not only does it make wheeling better it makes your ride much nicer over speed bumps and through gravel/ dirt roads

also its around 3-4 inches long

1 - 10 of 10 Posts