Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do i really need them? I am trying to get the max flex fom my Jeep without going spring over, I am going to run revolver shackles up front, boomarang rear, I already have long travle shocks, extended brake lines, I am also going to add sway bar discos. I seen that teraflex has a track bar that slides inside its self when offroad I asked a teraflex dealer and he said most people delete the front track bar all together. Has anyone done this? any goods/bads?

Thanks,
Jeff

P.S. I am eventually going to do a SOA just goint to have to wait till this jeep is not my Dailey Driver so I can tear it down and do it yjr way I want
(D44f, D60R ,Ox lockers NP205 Tc, Th 350 Auto tranny)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ditched mine along with the sway bars a long time ago. They are more there to help grandma when she's doing 80 on the freeway. Aside from that my imo sua can flex just as much as soa and you dont have to deal with all the nasty axle wrap problems that tend to come with soa. This issue has been debated since leaf springs were first though up but i would say to keep it sua or just make the rather large investment in coilovers

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nick said:
They are more there to help grandma when she's doing 80 on the freeway.
Or for you, when the kid jumps out in front of you, or the muffler falls off the guy in front of you.

JKS (and a couple others) makes a tele-trackbar that you tighten and loosen for on and off road. Add that to a disconnecting sway bar and you have the best of both, no restraint off-road and better response on-road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.