Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade my patriot blue 2000 TJ full size doors for some half doors. I don't want to ship but I would be willing to drive to meet someone if necessary. For a straight trade I would want the doors to be patriot blue with the dark interior. I'll drive up to three hours to meet someone in the middle, so, if you are within 6 hours of me we can work something out.

Mike

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have orange half doors and want full doors live in chico. But go to napa often

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greg here are a couple pics I just took of the mirrors on my 2000 doors. I see the difference from yours but I'll swap them if they fit and that's what you want.

Mike

Rear-view mirror Auto part Technology Automotive mirror Electronic device

Rear-view mirror Automotive mirror

·
Registered
583 Posts
Pm me if you're still looking. I've got the same color as you for half doors and I'm willing to trade up.

Thanks,

nick :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks again mike. Love the doors already. Looking forward to putting some new scratches on them with you.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like these doors enough that I might even keep them on:D

Thanks again Greg, and we'll definitely have to do a snow run up at Cleghorn together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts