Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone would be interested the main reason I want to trade is so I can still have a rack on without the hardtop being on. I wouldn't mind helping to install, could even buy the beers! I use to have a Gobi Stealth Rack and i'm hoping I could get the same one again.

Thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't have a Gobi but I'm looking for a Rhino rack. What will you do about the holes in your top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have a Gobi but I'm looking for a Rhino rack. What will you do about the holes in your top?

Was going to fill them up, with what? I'm not sure yet, but thought of a couple ways so far. It won't be the prettiest though, but my hardtop is kind of banged up so I don't expect it to go with the Rhino Rack.

Thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't really want the rack or feet. Would you sell just the hardware/frame portion that bolts to the hardtop?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't really want the rack or feet. Would you sell just the hardware/frame portion that bolts to the hardtop?

Sorry but will only sell as a whole kit or trade for a Gobi, Thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
If you decide to split the set and just sell the inside frames, hardware, and hardtop aluminum “pads” I may still be interested. I don’t need the feet or rack.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,976 Posts
Thread Moved.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts