Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kid is on the way so the 2013 JK had to go in favor or a 4 door car.

So up for sale is some extras off of it.

1. 2013 JK freedom hard top. Has about 500 miles on it before I put the soft top on it. It came with the factory tinting. I have no idea what it is worth so $1500 OBO I guess? No shipping obviously unless buyer wants to pay.

2. Soft doors. Bought these last year. They are in good condition. The little discoloration you see in the pic is some spray treatment/cleaner I put on it but I ran out before I finished. It'll wear off after a rain or two. $300 OBO. These are were I bought them and what they are:
Bestop 51798-35 - Bestop® 2-Piece Front Doors in Black Diamond for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

3. (5)Motol Metal 17 inch rims with Kelly TSR 285/70/17 tires. Even wear, about 11,000 miles on them. Has TPMS sensors in them. They are in good condition. $900 OBO.

Keep in mind I'll be pretty flexible on the prices. I'm not going to give them away, but I'll deal.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Can you ship the soft doors? If so, I'm interested. Also, where in NY? I may be able to have someone pick them up.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you ship the soft doors? If so, I'm interested. Also, where in NY? I may be able to have someone pick them up.

Yeah, I don't know how much it'll cost to ship them but I'll do whatever you want.

I'm located by Rochester, upstate.

EDIT:
Doors are sold pending funds to Dj Captain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts