Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a manual specific to JK’s that you can throw in the jeep for emergency fixes to get you off the trail when things break?

·
Registered
14 Posts
This would be great. I've watched a bunch of different repairs done on the trail and Youtube, but there's no way I'm going to be able to recall the how-to of each when necessary!

·
Registered
726 Posts
If you have a cell signal, an alldatadiy subscription is the best money spent.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,010 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Does anyone know of a manual specific to JK’s that you can throw in the jeep for emergency fixes to get you off the trail when things break?
Trail/bush fix knowledge comes about due to a mix of logic, experience and most of all common sense, none of which come from a book. This reminds me of an old joke. Man driving down the road has lugs come loose and he loses a wheel and tire and comes to a stop just outside an insane asylum. He pulls out his spare but doesn't have any spare lug nuts and falls into a state of confusion. One of the inmates on the other side of the fence says "Why not remove one nut from each of the other wheels and use those to mount your spare?" The driver is amazed and his reply is "Wow! Why are you an inmate there when you have the ability to think like that?" The inmates response was simple. "I'm in here because I'm crazy not because I'm stupid."

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts