Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:
So would anyone be interested? Would be basically burning fuel to drive forestry roads, old trails and such. More trails and service roads than a person cares to think about. Lots of scenery. Last of the great wilderness in the lower 48.

Maybe make it a 3 day weekend of riding and camping and start planning if you are interested so people with suck @$$ jobs like me can plan and be off for it?

Plenty beautiful sites and camping areas, fishing, berry picking and such. Photgraphy, I know where a few waterfalls are.

I was thinking tent camping and hopefully a campfire if they dont close it where we cant do it.

Anyways if interested speak up. Young and old welcome.

Was thinking the weekend of Aug. 6th

·
Registered
78 Posts
I might be down for this.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dates can be changed but we need to come up with one so we can schedule work. Thge date I hacve listed is my Anniversary so I planning for then so I dont waste any hunting days

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any more interest? Let me know before I give up on the idea. I dont want to plan then it turns out a no go. I know its early but the idea is to give people time to plan to be off if they want to go. Plenty of places to play and such.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Im looking at a moose and griz hunt on this week in August. So I may be going hunting instead of riding

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.