Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell, everyone else is planning a trail ride so I'll do the same.

When: Tomorrow April 29th
Where: Midland Texas
What are we doing?: Meeting at the Midland Park Mall for some wheelin!!!!

We'll meet at Fuddruckers and make our way down to Sears. Once we arrive at Sears we'll take a lunch break then make our way to JC Penney. After that (pending how much carnage the group has suffered) we may take a night run over to Home Depot.

Tow hooks and tow straps are mandatory!!!!

Sweater vests are optional.

Who's in??????????

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Man, that is short notice on the trip. Had I known, I would have taken some time off work and driven down to Texas for some awesome mall crawling.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get on the road now!!! :D

·
6,177 Posts
Should I bring the wrangler or the wife's bimmer?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bring em both!

·
6,177 Posts
Bring em both!

Her's has got a better set up for mall crawling. I really wouldn't want to swap paint with light poles and bend wheels or axles on curbs in my wrangler anyway.

It may take some time to take the doors off the BMW, though.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where the hell is everybody????

·
6,177 Posts
Where the hell is everybody????
I drove down to Texas in the BMW with the door off, then I realized that I didn't know which mall to meet you guys at. Heck, I didn't even know what city... So I went on down to Mexico and tried to party, but they wouldn't let me cross the border with no doors. Had to turn around and come right back home cause I have to be at work tomorrow.
I told you these last minute trips without planning are a bad idea.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well crap. This just sucks. Thanks for trying D2B2.

·
Registered
678 Posts
To bad the place here ain't bigger. Theres some good wheelin here it was in Jp backyard place to wheel to. I thinks its worth the drive and it free. There are trails and everything here.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Most places to wheel around here are being shut down. There are a few left, but a LONG ways from where I live. Some of them are definitely worth the drive.

There were rumors of a new Offroad park being built in the area at an old rock quarry but all I have heard was rumors.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
It is still on the Bridgeport website, but no new news..."Get ready for some ridin' and walkin'! In the near future, the City of Bridgeport will be converting over 300 acres of land into an ATV park and hiking trail system. There will be an area for motorized vehicles such as motorcycles and four-wheelers, an area for non-motorized vehicles such as mountain bikes, and a hiking trail system for nature enthusiasts, as well as camping.

Northwest Park is located north of town off of SH 101." (pasted from website)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
looks like fun, but dang, 250 miles is a long way to go! Maybe this fall we can get some folks down there!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts