Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if you want to tag along. I have 2 definite goers. Would be great to have some more. We're headed to Edinburg to go through Peters Mill Run. Most likely take Edinburg and Taskers Gap as well. Hit me up for details!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to go. Unfortunately I cant make that trip. Would definitely like to set something up in the future

·
Registered
720 Posts
i'd be down for that on Sunday. What time are you thinking of meeting? I'm coming from Leesburg.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'd be down for that on Sunday. What time are you thinking of meeting? I'm coming from Leesburg.

Hey Stevil,

I'm coming from Fredericksburg. So, if you want to tag along and "Cruise" with us too, thatd be awesome. We can meet you at the Mcdonalds at 11AM at 4215 Winchester Rd, Marshall VA. Then we can head to the Shell Station where we get the Permits in Edinburg, at 60 Stoney Creek Dr. at noon. I have a Jeeper coming from DC who is meeting us at the shell station.

Only reason I know the mcdonalds where we can meet is because last time i went about a month ago, I met another guy from Leesburg and it was the perfect spot for a midway meet point. Let me know what you'd like to do! We can meet you at 11, or just meet you there at noon. Were headed to that Mcdonalds as it is just for a pit stop before heading to Edinburg.

Let me know!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Mudntoy that sounds like a good plan, just need to double check w/ the wife. I don't think we have plans, and I bet she will welcomes taking the kids... I'll pm u later.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mudntoy that sounds like a good plan, just need to double check w/ the wife. I don't think we have plans, and I bet she will welcomes taking the kids... I'll pm u later.
Sounds good. Ive confirmed that I have another jeeper meeting us at that same location. So we'll cruise w/ 4 jeeps to meet #5 at the next location. Pm me your number so we can stay in contact. Still on for 11 am arrival time at that location. Just let me know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts