Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this photo last night right before I passed out, it is was all I could dream of and woke up thinking about. I have been scouring the World Wide Web and can't seem to find this front bumper anywhere. I talked to a local metal guy who was more than willing to custom fab one, but I was wondering if anyone knew where this one came from?
The Jeep was a tester from Teraflex's research and development department so I figure it could just be a one off make.

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeah looks like a one-off. Doesn't look like it would be too hard to Fab up. Good luck and keep us posted! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah looks like a one-off. Doesn't look like it would be too hard to Fab up. Good luck and keep us posted! :thumb:
Guy I talked to about making it said it would be pretty simple to make, but if I want it flush like the one in the photo, we would likely need to shorten the frame up front...I am not so sure about that, it would rule out change in the future and leave no room for a winch. Any ideas on how this could be done?

I've checked out what N-Fab has and like the look of the R.S.P. a lot. Something like that in aluminum would be awesome, but with out the brand name price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts