Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of good trails around East Tennessee? Not looking for anything rough - I'm heading out with the family this week and would like to find some nice dirt trails to cruise that maybe have some good scenic views. I know of Windrock Park - although it seems that's mostly some gravel paths leading to rougher terrain as far as "easier" trails go. Any recommendations appreciated.

·
Retired Moderator
100,702 Posts
You should receive more response in this Forum.

Reactions: eddiejoe0530

·
Registered
254 Posts
Horse creek trail in Greeneville is a fun trail that isn't too difficult. It will require 4wd the whole way up but there are excellent views at the top. There are also a few water crossings. The beauty spot in unicoi is a much easier ride and has some amazing views. And the trails go for miles. It is basically all forest service roads. Both of those are more in the mountains in Northeast TN. Probably a couple hours from Knoxville. The Norris watershed is a good ride that's closer to Knoxville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate the response! We were planning on Ride Royal Blue but looked into Norris Watershed and think we're gonna try that since it's a bit closer. Looks like it's a fairly easy ride with some water and somewhat scenic views.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Norris watershed is a great ride that is a lot of fun. If you look into Smokey Mountain Jeep Club, they routinely ride there. They may have a ride coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts