Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Drove the YJ up to check out the Manzanos last night with the idea of having a play...turns out its all blocked off to traffic. Also turns out I got the idea from a forum post in 2007 :facepalm:

Are there any light trails i can get off road on close to the city and let the dog loose?

Not sure she's up to highway travel yet..the jeep, not the dog.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi All,

Drove the YJ up to check out the Manzanos last night with the idea of having a play...turns out its all blocked off to traffic. Also turns out I got the idea from a forum post in 2007 :facepalm:

Are there any light trails i can get off road on close to the city and let the dog loose?

Thanks in advance!
the rio puerco is close... cedro park in the mtns...

keep an eye here we go from time to time when ppl can get off..

sides dont wanna go alone.. in case something breaks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i guess that's why i was so psyched on the Manzanos..if something did happen i could just walk out.

Cheers for the info, will keep an eye out for trips

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Paul that was a little joke between me and JT. And nono you are welcome to go with us anytime, but being serious, it is better to go with someone else anytime especially out to puerco, it can get confusing

·
Registered
857 Posts
Paul that was a little joke between me and JT. And nono you are welcome to go with us anytime, but being serious, it is better to go with someone else anytime especially out to puerco, it can get confusing

confusing.. thats an understatement!!!

sand everywhere!! all looked teh same to me!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Ah man I missed this, had yesterday off too!

Appreciate it fellas, will.keep an eye on the forum
Keep an eye here ill post up if I'm headed out a d check the puerco thread as well.

Bob is always up for a good time watching me do circus stunts!!!
Lol

Good times. Look forward to seeing ya on the trails ill be sure to bring my doggie too!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
Headed out Sunday to the puerco. 8 am. If you'd like to meet up. It's under the Saturday thread

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey man, thanks for the heads up.

decided that the wrangler life isn't for me though :( i'm a climber and it's evident that i dont really have the time in the weekends for both

again, thanks though ! enjoy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts