Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I am looking for beginner trails in the above areas. Just got a seasonal camp and would love to explore the area! Have a 2013 unlimited, stock.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
There is a trail that goes for miles across from Green Mountain Furniture on Rt 16 in Ossipee. It is just south of GMF on the left if heading north. I have been on it a few times in the past with my ZR2 Blazer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a trail that goes for miles across from Green Mountain Furniture on Rt 16 in Ossipee. It is just south of GMF on the left if heading north. I have been on it a few times in the past with my ZR2 Blazer.
Glad to see that I'm not the only one on this forum that drives a Blazer ZR2!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think Impalakid is no longer active here, but I wanted to say that my father and I explored this area and it's a lot of fun! Really appreciate the tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts