Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 1738 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever hit the trails on Rock Creek Parkway off of Lebanon? I love it out there, and it's about five minutes from my house. There is a surprising amount trail given the area.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i know u guys life far from me but do u guy happen to know if there are any trails by the south of texas.. i live in brownsville

·
Registered
24 Posts
i wish i could but its a hell of a long drive but if ur ever by south padre island and wanna go sand dunning let me know i know a place...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not in San Antonio.

Closest I know of is Hidden falls - just outside of Marble Falls. Guess it's about 85 miles from you.

I don't get there often because it's about 180-200 miles from Dallas. But I like the place - Private park but has a lot of varied trails.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've been told the following places have Jeep trails:
Marble Falls, TX
Grandbury, TX
Bridgeport, TX

I'd like to off road a bit to. I'm in Frisco, TX. Probablly a little older than some of ya'll :) New to Jeeping - there's a ton of nice rigs in Frisco area. I'm really interested to learn of more legal places to off-road. Send me what you know.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Try this its off of 121 and Custer its great as well

I live across the street from that (off Ridgeview Drive). There are no signs indicating you cannot enter (no private property, no "no trespassing" nothing... and the gate is always wide open), but police always go in there, at odd times, looking for hoodlums :punk:. I'm not sure if they ticket you for trespassing, seems they are more interested in catching underage kids up to no good. Just an FYI if you try it.

·
Banned
539 Posts
I live across the street from that (off Ridgeview Drive). There are no signs indicating you cannot enter (no private property, no "no trespassing" nothing... and the gate is always wide open), but police always go in there, at odd times, looking for hoodlums :punk:. I'm not sure if they ticket you for trespassing, seems they are more interested in catching underage kids up to no good. Just an FYI if you try it.
A police man stopped me on 4th of july. I was in the property offroading. When he put his sirens on I shit my pants. He came up and asked what we were doing and I said just some offroading. He goes you boys have any fireworks. I replied No Sir. He goes alright have a good 4th. I then asked am I allowed to be here. This is what he said "I don't give a ****, I dont see no trespassing signs. Besides my buddy actually knows the guy who owns the property and he said he did not care

·
Registered
318 Posts
Did yall ever hear anymore about that trail area in frisco being legal or illegal? I live in Plano and might cruise by their on my way home one day and see what's back there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in Colleyville, would like to check out the trails with my Rubi. Let me know when your going next time....

·
Banned
539 Posts
There is also on off of coit. You go down that road until it turns into dirt. A lot of people from my school go there to go mudding because its an old farm road and perfectly legal. Also if any of you guys get stuck hit me up. As long as you pay me gas money I will come get you.

1 - 20 of 1738 Posts