Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Check out NovaJeepers.net and there are no trails in Northern VA but plenty that make a good day trip.

·
Registered
508 Posts
There is a really good place in ashburn but it isnt exactly open to the public. its about 25 acres worth though..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey guys, planning a trip out to flagpole knob on 9 March. I have a thread under Virginia local. Let me know if your interested!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm sorry, not sure what that is? New to jeeps. Use to wheel on private land when I had a yota

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where is hardy?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know of great trails in NOVA. woodbridge area. anyone is welcome to join me. I go every weekend. contact me for details. me and 2 other jeeps are going out around 3 pm today.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just went this weekend to the main jambo right outside of Winchester at the cove. Big Dogs off road holds a couple of events there each year. You can check their website for upcoming rides. I think the next one is in april. Its a lot of fun with any type of wheelin you want to do. I myself am searching for more places in NOVA seeing that I just got my jeep a month ago and need to take it out more. I wheel now on about 300 acres in stafford. There is lots to do from mud, to hill climbs, to busting up your whole vehicle. Just depends on what your in the mood for.
Also woukd like to know where in stafford. I know of a few snall spots but most are getting blocked due to construction.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, looking for a place about 30 minutes away from Vienna/Tyson's/Oakton. My friend said he would take me if i find somehwere close. And im trying to buy an older jeep CJ7 in a month or two. If you know of anywhere let me know. I have seen a few people pull out of a mud trail off of vale rd in Oakton but I'm not sure if that's public or private property

·
Registered
46 Posts
Redcloudoffroad it's a new place up in Woodbridge they hold events just about every weekend we have a group going up on Sunday pm me if your interested

·
Registered
1 Posts
Woodbridge trails

I live montclair and I am looking for trails in woodbridge. Can you tell me where the trails are in woodbridge?

I know of great trails in NOVA. woodbridge area. anyone is welcome to join me. I go every weekend. contact me for details. me and 2 other jeeps are going out around 3 pm today.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just wanted to see if that place in woodbridge is still open? Any one got any info on that or anything out towards western loudoun maybe past Leesburg?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kinda not wanting to be a noob and revive this but I got my jk back in August and was wondering where the Woodbridge trails were. It won't let me private message storm trooper

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also just got a JK and I'm up in ALX. Looking to get it into some mud, anyone got any suggestions relatively nearby?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've been looking at some fire roads and things around Old Rag on google, does anyone know if those are open?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts